GLOBAL SALES MANAGER (50-100%)
NAZAN SCHNAPP™ is looking for a
Global Sales Manager (50-100%)
Are you ready to be part of an international luxury brand?
We are looking for a motivated, dynamic and sales-oriented personality to strengthen our NAZAN SCHNAPP™ sales team and to support our national and international customers from our headquarters in Volketswil-Zurich.
This role will be the primary point of contact for the teams of Sales, Marketing, Finance and other departments. The Global Sales Manager will be responsible for sales and brand development, sales forecasting analytics, sales negotiations and reinforcement on key markets and expansion to new territories.
This position is based in Volketswil-Zurich, Switzerland where we operate our fast growing luxury brand globally with customers all over the world.
To strengthen our team in this position you are responsible for the following tasks:
- Development of our high-end luxury brand incl. omnichannel strategy
- Launches, management and reinforcement on key markets and expansion to new territories
- Management of our sales team, retailers, distributors and agents
- Direct markets: Full management of launches from space negotiation to handling
- Developing and maintaining customer relationships, reporting and determining customer needs incl. execution of annual discussion meetings with the clients
- E-commerce and digital strategy reinforcement
- P&L and Budget Management
- Development of Innovation books and handling of online and offline global campaigns
- Events and fairs organisation and handling
- Global assignment incl. travel, if necessary
To be successful in this position:
- Bachelor degree+ in the area of business administration or economics (or comparable)
- Proven work experience 5+ years in Sales is preferred (ideally in the Luxury cosmetics industry and Travel Retail)
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Proficient MS Office knowledge, especially in Excel
- Sales and negotiations skills
- Well-developed capabilities in problem-solving and relationship building skills as well as crafting efficient processes.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects on tight timelines.
- Take ownership of projects from planning through to execution.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
- Organized, with excellent to detail and the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Fluent in English and German any additional language is welcome
- Demonstrate ability to analyze reports and draw conclusions and recommendations
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills and be detail oriented
- Demonstrate ability to interact in a professional manner with all levels of NAZAN SCHNAPP™ employees
This you can expect:
- Exciting tasks with lots of personal responsibility and personal scope in the dynamic world of Luxury
- Open communication and an uncomplicated, interactive, pleasant and positive working atmosphere
- The possibility to work remote.
- Free use of the internal vitamin stations (drinks, snacks & fruits) and participation in various employee events
- Generous discounts on NAZAN SCHNAPP™ products
- Contemporary employment conditions
Are you interested in this position?
Would you like to work as a member of an international luxury cosmetics brand in Zurich?
Then send us your application - we look forward to receiving your electronic application documents together with your salary expectations.
Please note that physical applications will not be returned.