GRAPHIC AND PACKAGING DESIGNER (50-80%)
NAZAN SCHNAPP™ is looking for a
NAZAN SCHNAPP™ is an eponymous line of its founder Nazan Schnapp – the luxury skincare and beauty brand with the perfect blend of luxurious, clean, feminine, lush, chic aesthetics and pure, potent, bioactive and pioneering ingredients that deliver. NAZAN SCHNAPP™ is the most popular and internationally well-known green, vegan and clean beauty brand made and based in Switzerland.
Are you ready to be part of an international brand?
As a Graphic and Packaging Designer you will create compelling and effective graphic designs adhering to corporate identity, branding guidelines and other standards. You will manage design projects from start to end meeting deadlines and ensuring printing quality and project costs.
This position will directly report to our inspiring mastermind - CEO and Founder Nazan Schnapp.
This position is based in Zürich, Switzerland where we operate our fast growing brand internationally with customers all over the world.
As a Graphic and Packaging Designer the following tasks will be in your responsibility:
- Create compelling and effective graphic designs for print, digital media, our website, our brochures and our packaging.
- Coordinate and clarify specifications, codes, regulations or other detailed design requirements into designs.
- Liaise with external printers to ensure deadlines, printing quality and project costs are met.
- Manage artwork and create display guidelines to retail shops in coordination with the marketing department.
- Provide high quality work completed to standards and promote those standards to others.
- Photo editing and re-touching on demand.
- Revise and update corporate documents and document templates.
- Contribute ideas to support the creation of product samples, demonstration tools, marketing tools and movies.
Your Qualifications and Skills
- Most important: Believe in what we do and our mission of creating the most effective luxury skincare with the perfect blend of potent, bioactive and pioneering natural and vegan ingredients that deliver, to put a smile on every face.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field.
- 3-5 years of professional graphic design experience, preferably in luxury cosmetics industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Creative mind and solid experience at packaging design.
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator or other design software.
- Must be adaptable, able to problem solve under pressure and able to learn and apply new technologies.
- High achiever with excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a “CAN DO” attitude.
Are you interested in this position?
Would you like to work as a member of an international natural cosmetics brand in Zürich?
Then apply to – we are looking forward for your application only by email for this position in our Zürich HQ.
Please note that physical applications will not be returned.