MARKETING BRAND MANAGER (80-100%)
NAZAN SCHNAPP™ is looking for a
Marketing Brand Manager (80-100%)
NAZAN SCHNAPP™ is an eponymous line of its founder Nazan Schnapp – the luxury skincare and beauty brand with the perfect blend of luxurious, clean, feminine, lush, chic aesthetics and pure, potent, bioactive and pioneering ingredients that deliver. NAZAN SCHNAPP™ is the most popular and internationally well-known green, vegan and clean beauty brand made and based in Switzerland.
Are you ready to be part of an international brand?
As a Marketing Brand Manager you will execute business plans to meet future brand expectations and targets. You will take part in the development of short-term tactical Sales and Brand Management marketing plans and you will increase brand awareness by guiding efforts across multiple channels (Digital, Print, Social Media) generating new business leads.
This position will directly report to our inspiring mastermind - CEO and Founder Nazan Schnapp.
This position is based in Zürich, Switzerland where we operate our fast growing brand internationally with customers all over the world.
As a Marketing Brand Manager the following tasks will be in your responsibility:
- Evaluating and optimizing marketing and pricing strategies
- Increasing brand awareness and market share by guiding efforts across multiple channels (Digital, Print, Social Media).
- Generating new business leads.
- Analyzing market trends, marketing strategies and preparing forecasts.
- Coordinating marketing strategies with the sales, financial, public relations, and production departments.
- Developing and managing the marketing department's budget.
- Overseeing branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns.
- Preparing and presenting monthly reports to senior management.
- Promoting our brand at trade shows, major industry-related events and any other event related to the marketing strategy.
Your Qualifications and Skills
- Most important: Believe in what we do and our mission of creating the most effective luxury skincare with the perfect blend of potent, bioactive and pioneering natural and vegan ingredients that deliver, to put a smile on every face.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Proven experience developing and executing marketing plans.
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills.
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity.
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools.
Are you interested in this position?
Would you like to work as a member of an international natural cosmetics brand in Zürich?
Then apply to – we are looking forward for your application only by email for this position in our Zürich HQ.
Please note that physical applications will not be returned.