NAZAN SCHNAPP™ is looking for a
Are you ready to be part of an international luxury brand?
We are looking for a motivated and dynamic personality to strengthen our NAZAN SCHNAPP™ team our headquarters in Volketswil-Zurich.
This role will be the primary point of contact for the teams of our departments. The Receptionist will be responsible as main contact for customers, couriers, telephone and email support as well as other support and administrative functions.
This position is based in Volketswil-Zurich, Switzerland where we operate our fast growing luxury brand internationally with customers all over the world.
To strengthen our team in this position you are responsible for the following tasks:
- Organization of the reception and all related administrative tasks of the NAZAN SCHNAPP™ HQ (incl. operation of the telephone switchboard, mail handling, housekeeping, material procurement and event organization)
- Support in data entry, processing customer inquiries and ensuring their demands carefully and efficiently on a daily basis.
- Reception and support of visitors such as suppliers, applicants, customers, etc.
To be successful in this position:
- Some experience at a reception are ideal
- A personality with a warm cheerful nature, approach people openly and attach importance to a natural and at the same time elegant appearance.
- Ideally a commercial or equivalent background
- Some experience in serving demanding customers.
- You feel comfortable in a dynamic, service-oriented environment.
- Proficient MS Office knowledge, especially in Excel
- Conceptional skills
- Well-developed capabilities in problem-solving and crafting efficient processes.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects on tight timelines.
- Take ownership of projects from planning through to execution.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
- Organized, with excellent to detail and the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills as well as fluent in English and German any additional language is welcome
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills and be detail oriented
- Demonstrate ability to interact in a professional manner with all levels of NAZAN SCHNAPP™ employees
This you can expect:
- Exciting tasks with lots of personal responsibility and personal scope in the dynamic world of Luxury
- Open communication and an uncomplicated, interactive, pleasant and positive working atmosphere
- Free use of the internal vitamin stations (drinks, snacks & fruits) and participation in various employee events
- Generous discounts on NAZAN SCHNAPP™ products
- Contemporary employment conditions
Are you interested in this position?
Would you like to work as a member of an international luxury cosmetics brand in Zurich?
Then send us your application - we look forward to receiving your electronic application documents together with your salary expectations.
Please note that physical applications will not be returned.