LABORATORY MANUFACTURING TECHNICIAN HELP/INTERN/TRAINEE 40-60%
NAZAN SCHNAPP™ is looking for
LABORATORY MANUFACTURING TECHNICIAN (STUDENT) HELP/INTERN/TRAINEE
Are you ready to be part of an international luxury brand?
We are looking for a motivated personality to strengthen our NAZAN SCHNAPP™ team and to create our opulent high performance beauty products in our in-house NAZAN SCHNAPP™ plant, including quality management processes, formulation and R&D insights.
Day-to-day planning, production, application of relevant formulation techniques of common galenics (surfactant systems, emulsions, gels, etc.), development of production-related manufacturing processes and transfer of formulations to upscaling maturity and the manufacturing, close internal cooperation with packaging, fragrance and actives development as well as interfaces such as quality control, purchasing, regulatory affairs and production, evaluation and documentation of all tests and test results in the formulation database and management of the necessary laboratory supplies and consumables as well as supervision of all laboratory equipment in the team.
To strengthen our team in this position you are responsible for the following tasks:
- Production/manufacturing, filling, packaging, handling, cleaning, etc. according to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) Guidelines for cosmetics
- Accurate preparation and handling of production and batch records, as well as any associated paperwork and documentation; Product Information Files (PIF), Certificate of Analysis (CoA), datasheets, specifications, etc.
- Keeping track of production requirements, production targets and deadlines
- Ensuring as well as carrying out, method development and validation of various in-house laboratory examinations/tests/studies as well as keeping records of these such as Microbiological quality control as well as microbiological testing, etc.
- Compliance with laboratory guidelines, GMP and best practices for quality, hygiene, cleanliness, health and safety
- Perform general laboratory maintenance and cleaning of equipment
To be successful in this position:
- Interest and enthusiasm for luxury and naturally derived cosmetics
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent such as Completed Federal training e.g. as a laboratory assistant in chemistry, CTA, PTA, or equivalent preferably in a science-related field (or comparable)
- Experience and/or education in Chemistry, Food, Quality Management and/or lab work
- Knowledge in handling laboratory equipment, analytical devices and electronic documentation systems
- Professional experience in manufacturing and/or galenic formulation development of cosmetic or pharmaceutical products would be an advantage
- Self-initiative and self-management, coupled with good teamwork skills
- Result-oriented, reliable and structured way of working
- Very good MS Office skills
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Confident with and proficient in basic mathematics
- Proficient in English and German
- Detail-oriented with a strong attention to hygiene
- Capable to do physical work (standing for long durations, bending, and lifting up to 20kg)
- Good work ethic
- Self-motivated and passionate
- Flexible to work occasional overtime
- Reliable, consistent attendance, punctual and dependable
- Able to multi-task; well organized and flexible with work flow
This you can expect:
- Compatibility of family & career
- NAZAN SCHNAPP™ Academy
- Sustainable corporate management
- Exciting tasks with lots of personal responsibility and personal scope in the dynamic world of Luxury
- Open communication and an uncomplicated, interactive, pleasant and positive working atmosphere
- Free use of the internal vitamin stations (drinks, snacks & fruits) and participation in various employee events
- Generous discounts on NAZAN SCHNAPP™ products
- Contemporary employment conditions with excellent and competitive compensation package
- A fun and productive atmosphere where team and individual accomplishments are celebrated and genuinely appreciated
- A dynamic, fast-paced, growing business where personal development is encouraged and opportunity to grow with the brand is provided
Are you interested in this position?
Would you like to work as a member of an international luxury cosmetics brand in Volketswil-Zurich?
Then send us your application - we look forward to receiving your electronic application documents together with your salary expectations.
Please note that physical applications will not be returned.