SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT INTERN 40-60%
NAZAN SCHNAPP™ is looking for a
Social Media Content Intern 40-60%
Are you ready to be part of an international ultra luxury brand?
We are looking for a motivated and personality to strengthen our NAZAN SCHNAPP™ team and to create content for the NAZAN SCHNAPP™ social media presence, including content creation, and keeping social media channels and web pages updated, engaging and relevant.
Day-to-day ideation, production, creation, and editing of all native social media content from start to finish. The ideal candidate is passionate about creating engaging, entertaining, and informative social media content specific to each platform, including Instagram and TikTok. You will have some experience in photography and videography as well as beauty product styling and video editing skills.
To strengthen our team in this position you are responsible for the following tasks:
- Ideate and create optimized and platform-specific content with an emphasis on video for all social platforms, including Instagram and TikTok
- Manage all social content from conception through post-production execution, including pre-production, scheduling, shooting, art directing, and casting (as needed)
- Assist in the development of the social strategy, calendar, seasonal planning, and new launch campaigns that support brand awareness, engagement, conversion, and acquisition of new consumers
- Collaborate cross-functionally with the Marketing and Creative teams to successfully deliver still imagery and videos that suit the needs of all marketing channels, including paid campaigns and assets
- Consistently monitor the competitive landscape and best practices to stay ahead of social media trends, exploring new content opportunities and adjusting as needed
To be successful in this position:
- Some experience in creating and producing social media content, including short-form video
- A deep understanding of winning content within the social media beauty landscape
- Must be an expert in in-app (Instagram and TikTok) creative features with a strategic approach on how to best utilize them
- Exceptional design aesthetic with excellent communication, project management, and organizational skills
- Proficient knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with high-level, in-studio shoots, graphic design, and retouching is a plus
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills and be detail oriented
- Demonstrate ability to interact in a professional manner with all levels of NAZAN SCHNAPP™ employees
This you can expect:
- An in-depth understanding of how to create optimized content across existing and emerging social media platforms for a growing beauty brand
- A wealth of experience in planning, iterating, and executing social media and integrated marketing campaigns
- A holistic understanding of the beauty industry from e-commerce to sales to PR
- Exposure and experience working directly with leadership and company founder
- Exciting tasks with lots of personal responsibility and personal scope in the dynamic world of Luxury
- Open communication and an uncomplicated, interactive, pleasant and positive working atmosphere
- The possibility to work remote.
- Free use of the internal vitamin stations (drinks, snacks & fruits) and participation in various employee events
- Generous discounts on NAZAN SCHNAPP™ products
- Contemporary employment conditions
Are you interested in this position?
Would you like to work as a member of an international luxury cosmetics brand in Zurich?
Then send us your application - we look forward to receiving your electronic application documents together with your salary expectations.
Please note that physical applications will not be returned.